Our Church Community’s Guiding Purpose teaches us:
- To Follow the teachings of Jesus Christ;
- To share the Gospel with the community;
- To love one another as God loves us;
- To affirm the Oneness of the human family;
- To embrace all of God’s children regardless of race, ethnicity, culture, age, sexual orientation or other labels that could divide or distinguish one from another;
- To develop & nurture spiritual growth;
- To promote the principles of agape love:
“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” (Matthew 7:12)
Love with your actions in truth/Love is as Love does. (1John 3:18)
Take the time to respond to people’s needs.
Love persons indiscriminately, even if inconvenient, risky or expensive.
To return to the Statements page, click here.